South Korean Car Brands
Hyundai Car logo
Many People think that the South Korean Company Hyundai Logo is simply the first letter of its name in fact the Letter H symbolizes two people a client and a representative of the company shaking hands that’s very thoughtful.
KIA Car logo
The word Kia log an Oval shape with silver Text and inside the color is black. It looks like a Black and White Chrome design.
- It was founded in December 1944.
- Their headquarters in Soul, South Korea .
- The only country where its area is not served is Japan.
- Its key people are Hyoung-Keun Lee (VIce Chairman & CEO).
- Woo-Park (President & CO-CEO), and Peter Schreyer (Chief Design Officer).
- As of December 2019, There are 83,255 employees.
- Official Website: www.kia.com
We have this oval shape kind of like stripes sticking out also the word of Daewoo text color in blue.
- It was a conglomerate/automotive industry founded on March 22nd, 1967.
- It was defunct on November 1st, 1999 & in 2011 due to bankruptcy.
- Its headquarters are in Seoul, South Korea.
- Its key person is Kim Woo-Jung (founder).
- Official Website www.daewoo.com