Lamborghini logo history
Lamborghini Logo History started from 1963.
- It is an Italian automotive industry founded in 1963 by Ferrucio Lamborghini.
- Its headquarters are in Sant’Agata Bolognese, Italy.
- Its key person is Stefano Domenicali (CEO).
- So far, there are 135 dealerships.
- As of 2015, there were 3,245 vehicles sold and there are 1,146 employees.
- Official Website: Lamborghini.com
Lamborghini logo 1963-Present
Here is the most popular Lamborghini logo. We have a black shield with yellow outline here. We have the word Lamborghini in yellow text and we have a bull sign of Taurus.