A new dimension in off-road the all-terrain tyre from General Tire.
Providing strong grip and excellent handling, both off- and on-road. The tyre’s robust construction protects against damage to the tread pattern and sidewalls. The technology used in the GRABBER AT ensures comfortable handling in combination with high mileage.
• Shifted shoulder and center blocks with nodes
• High grip due to free and interlocking block edges
• Excellent transmission of high traction and braking forces
Excellent steering performance off road
• Aggressive shoulder blocks with high lateral stiffness
• Interlocking angled center blocks with nodes
• High lateral force transmission
High grip in muddy terrain
• Turning and widening V-shaped grooves
• Open shoulders in line with central traction grooves
• Self-cleaning effect from center to shoulder
Better grip on mud and grass
• Traction ridges at base of every groove
• High tread depth
• Additional traction pulls you through even on difficult terrain
Long lasting in rough conditions
• Solid, stiffness and flexibility balanced blocks
• V-shaped grooves and turning block edges
• Stone retention avoids tyre damages.
Robustness of shoulder and sidewall in rough terrain
• Aggressive extended off shoulder blocks
• Protection against damages caused by rocks or other objects.
- With its optimized 5-row tread pattern, this tyre aggressively grips for a commanding performance both on- and off-road.
- The self-cleaning grooves trap sound providing a comfortable ride on-road
- The traction ridges provide superior traction to pull you through your off-road adventures